Fish Rules: Fishing App APK
Fish Rules is an innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations for state and federal waters from Maine to Texas, California, Hawaii, Bahamas, and the Caribbean.Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format.With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
FISHING SPOTSUnlock thousands of artificial reef locations and fishing spots to find and catch more fish, faster.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - no problem. Manually enter your latitude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
FISH IDENTIFIERCrisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your fish. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos. ProStaff subscribers can send in a photo of a catch and have a professional identify the fish.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• Regulations are continuously updated throughout the year
• App is able to run entirely on your device.
• Fishing spots (reefs), waypoints, and maps
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built-in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch.
The perfect complement to other fishing apps: Fishbrain, FishAngler, Fishing Points, and more!
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does the season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Fish Rules has official sponsorships from several DNR groups including:
Florida Fish and Wildlife (FWC), Hawaii DAR, South Carolina DNR, (SAFMC) South Atlantic Fishery Management Council, (GMFMC) Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council.
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Fish Rules is a private company and not associated with regulatory agencies that maintain pass, or enforce fishing regulations. Links to official regulations can be found here: https://app.fishrulesapp.com/content/regulation-links
Add Comment & Review